lunes, 25 de enero de 2010

Mi tatuaje...ideas


(NOT PICASSO)





OR


OR


OR





Quien a Dios tiene

nada le falta

solo Dios basta


(These are paintings by Picasso

and a quote

by Teresa of Avila)

I love the idea of peace within from God signified by the dove (also the Holy Spirit).
I think that if I were to get a tattoo it would have to have significance to me.
God, peace, and relying on something bigger than myself, is something I don't think will ever change.

I would either like to get it on my lower right back or somewhere on the front of my body where it would be hidden in dress clothes. Some people think tattoos are trashy, but really, a constant, permanent reminder of what things are important to you is just that.

I will keep you updated on whether I get it. Any suggestions?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario