miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

My attitude towards challenges

I have had a pretty easy life, I´ll be honest. I was a studious, quiet high schooler who found groups of friends who accepted me, and found sucess in extracurricular and academic activities.

Currently I am struggling with some issues in my life. Without getting into detail, I will say that my solution is going to have to come through me, with the help of God. I am not sure whether I am going to be able to do it, but I feel very blessed to have so many people supporting me in all I do.

I want to still follow through with my future plans for grad school.

I feel like God is speaking to me in little ways, like this quote from Teresa of Avila:
quien a Dios tiene
nada le falta
aunque todo lo pierda
solo Dios basta.

This means... who has God, is missing nothing. Although everything is possible to be lost (?), only God suffices.

I know I can get through anything if I rely on something bigger than myself. The things I accomplish in life will mean nothing if they come easily, and they will mean even less than nothing if I don´t give credit for accomplishments and getting through hard times to where it is needed.

1 comentario:

  1. Vaya, todo es en espanol, bueno suerte con esta "blog" y todavia usa "facebook" porque muchos de nosotros no podemos hablar en espanol por mucho tiempo porque es un tiempo muy pasado cuando tome los clases de este

    ResponderEliminar