lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

My good points!

Whether or not you care or know, I am having a very difficult time. In times like this I have to remind myself that there are good things about me and that I am loved by my family and friends. I hope you know how much you are loved and the good things about you. Life isn´t enjoyable without reminding yourself that you aren´t a total waste of life. I know I´m not.

I am a kind person.

I know Spanish content.

I have wonderful people surrounding me.

I have goals in life.

I enjoy learning.

I am honestly making an attempt to deal with my weaknesses. I know it may take a long time but eventually I will be happy with the way things go at work. And already tonight I went and worked off my stress...so hopefully paired with healthy eating it will result in more self confidence.

And if I am not able to be successful in everything, God has a plan for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario