lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2009

People and things that keep me going...

First of all, just like in an acceptance speech, nothing in my life would be possible if it were not for God.

People -- thank you for supporting me and being there to hear when I have had a bad day.
  • Mom, Dad, Whitty, Tay-Tay
  • Cousin Jessica
  • Coworkers at school
  • Friends --
  • Students who have the right attitude
  • Teachers who supported me in high school and college
  • The people at Curves

Things -- I am a big fan of these things, and if they were people, I´d thank them!
  • Sushi -- both my dog and the food
  • Books!
  • Avacados
  • Old Navy
  • Mac!
  • ITunes
  • The cast of the shows ¨The Office,¨ ¨House,¨etc... Keep me laughing and interested during the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario