One of the great things about being a sub is that you are in different classrooms and get tons and tons of ideas for keeping organized, decorations, etc. One thing I adore is quotes, and below are three I completely adore. Very inspirational! We teachers know what things inspire us!
30 years from now, it won't matter what jeans you wore, how popular you were, what your hair looked like, or what sneakers you wore. What will matter is what you made of your education, and where it took you in life.
(I like the version that has....what you learned, and how you use it)
The pencil maker took the pencil aside, just before putting him into the box. "There are five things you need to know," he told the pencil, "before I send you out into the world. Always remember them and never forget, and you will become the best pencil you can be."
1. You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in someone's hand.
2. You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, but you'll need it to become a better pencil.
3. You will be able to correct any mistakes you might make.
4. The most important part of you will always be what's inside.
5. On the every surface you are used on, you must leave your mark. No matter what the condition, you must continue to write.
People are often unreasonable and self centered
FORGIVE THEM ANYWAY.
If you are kind, poeple may accuse you of ulterior motives
BE KIND ANYWAY.
If you are honest, people may cheat you.
BE HONEST ANYWAY.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous
BE HAPPY ANYWAY.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow
DO GOOD ANYWAY.
Give the world th ebest you have, and it may never be enough.
GIVE YOUR BEST ANYWAY.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. it was never between you and them anyway.