jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

YAY INTERVIEW!!!

3/3 at 3 pm. good sign, I hope? My fav # is 33 or 333. My Grama, though she's in the hospital, is very excited for me! It's her fav # too!

I am thinking that this school is going to be pretty nice....more of what I am looking for than where I was at. I will be sad to leave subbing but really, it is an "in between" job. Not ideal.....but will get me to where I need to go. Guess the principal at HS gave me a good rec. :) Loved subbing in Spanish and the kids in ESL told me I speak good Spanish! In spite of whatever mischveiousness is in these kids, I am getting stricter

I was having a hard week....but I guess I see where my 'rents are coming from. Life is stressful. Have feelings but don't stew in them. Living at home is challenging me....but I am thinking it will have been worth it to get me to Spain.

I hope by this time next year I will have...
  • a successful job working with students in a Spanish classroom
  • my own apartment filled with books
  • 1/3 of a Master's in Spanish
  • memories of a fun summer
  • more self confidence
  • additional skills in the classroom and in life
  • more internal peace
But it's in God's hands. He knows what's best.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario