domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010

10 amazing things that enrich my life

1. Having a relationship with God. Knowing that no matter how bad I mess up, that I am forgiven. Peace, love, happiness....they all come from one place.

2. Friends. People who really "get" me. There is nothing better.

3. Travel -- going to a place with a different culture, language, etc. Seeing the sights and letting the experience change me.

4. Chocolate. Avacados. A yummy fruity drink. Eating and drinking things that make my tongue say, "yay!"

5. Books -- getting lost in another world, imagining the story, and again, letting the experience change me.

6. Isabel Allende -- the most amazing author ever. Her book "Cuentos de Eva Luna" is amazing and started my love for her books.

7. Speaking Spanish. Communicating with natives, learning new ways of expressing myself.

8. Knowing there is one place in the world you can go where you are loved no matter what, with my family.

9. Being a weirdo and having people who are just as weird around me. For example, singing to the radio at the top of my lungs and having a person beside me competing to be the loudest.

10. Love without demands. Just being accepted for who I am, not forced to fit some mold of who I should be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario