martes, 2 de marzo de 2010

Interview Jitters

I have an interview tomorrow. I am going to go to bed soon, but before I do, I would like to blog about it a little.

I feel more confident with it having been a teacher and having had multiple interviews before. I am going to try to be professional enthusiastic, not crazy weird enthusiastic. (no weird Spanish speaking, Kelsey, sorry!)

Also, the driving to another town that is rather far away is not so stressful. I know how to get there....getting back, hopefully just as easy. Gotta love the interstate!

I think I have a lot to offer. I have the idea that this school is a lot like my ideal school, and not too far away (within my radius of 2-3 hours). I want to be close to a bigger city for the cultural stuff.

I put together my questions for the school, letter of application, resume, and a little "highlights" sheet (my resume stuff, instructional stuff, and classroom management). I also see these as goals for me to shoot for when I do finally get a job.

Anywho, I hope that my preparation (mental and otherwise) pays off. If nothing else it is good to have an interview. But I think I'm a pretty good candidate!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario