jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

Lovin' the butterflies fluttering around in my stomach....

In the past year I've experienced the lowest of lows. But I also feel like life is turning around full circle and right now can be seen as a high point in my life.

I am working and have yet to feel like I have NOT been successful. That is about 20 days of subbing. Speaks very well for the school I'm at.
I am seeking out good things in my life, not sticking with sucky ones just because I am afraid of change.
I am standing up for myself in ways I couldn't have imagined before! *aka speaking my mind*
I am making it a point to be around people who respect and appreciate me.
I am not perfect by any means. But I deserve good things.
I have....peace, joy, love of my family and friends, perhaps a little romance as well!
I am finally getting to know who I am and loving that person, as flawed as she is.
I still have to control my imagination sometimes. My mind just sort of flips into dream mode. This is ok but I need to make sure my focus on the present and making it the best I can.

I have a date tomorrow. I am excited because this person is a friend I've had for many years, but there is a mutual admiration between us that is unheard of in my prior dating life. I always seemed to have some guy liking me and I took a chance on them, talking myself into liking them. No such thing in my current potential relationship.

This guy is one I can see myself being happy with! I think it is true when it is said that the best things in life are the most unexpected.

I think if this was a year ago and I felt this, I wouldn't have been brave enough to realize what I want my life and to actually follow through with my actions in order to make that possible.

It's like I'm Me Version 2.0!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario