lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

Language blabber and potential romance....interesting mix!

My family recieved something from the Census today. And they have it first in English, then in Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Laotian, and then Russian.

While I do think that everyone who lives in the United States of America should learn English, I think it is important for there to be first language resources available to help support those whose English proficiency isn't very high. That's all I have to say about that.

Now to the potential romance. :) I think it is so strange that the person who really might be right for us is someone unexpected. So much about my friendship with this person has been awesome and super good for me, so I can only see positive things for it going to a different level.

Life is very good right now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario