domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010

Music

A person's current loves in music say a lot to their state of mind, feelings, etc. Here is a list of aweomeness that I am listening to at this point in my life.

Jesús Verbo No Sustantivo (Spanish Version) 6:47 Ricardo Arjona
God doesn't want us to just love him and do nothing about it. He wants us to go out into the world and really make a positive effect and care for our fellow man.
Jesus is a verb, not a noun!

Two Is Better Than One (feat. Taylor Swift) 4:04 Boys Like Girls
Amazing song. Two is better than one only if that +1 really is worth it.

Damaged 4:09 Danity Kane
My heart needs some healing. But life is helping me to protect it and only risk it with those who I think won't hurt it.

According to You 3:20 Orianthi
This is my anthem currently!

Whataya Want from Me 3:47 Adam Lambert
Somedays you just want to say to the world, what do you want from me?

I Want to Know What Love Is 5:01 Foreigner
I do want to know what love is! Doesn't hurt that Josh Groban sang it on Ellen while dressed like an Avatar character on the Oscars Special.

Be Italian 4:12 Fergie Nine (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Something very sexy about this song. Fergie does that! Kind of a good statement about carpe diem and taking chances in love. Not necessarily just for Italians. Be a singer! Be a lover! Pick the flower before the chance is past!

Taking Chances 4:03 Céline Dion
Saw it first on Glee but Celine does it awesomely as the original. Life is about taking risks even though there's no guarantee that things will turn out the way you want them to.

Kerosene 3:06 Miranda Lambert Kerosene Country 100 5
Trying to be at peace with what happened in the past. But somewhere inside the desire to start fires is touched at by this song. Not that I'd ever do that....really, I wouldn't! I would just listen to songs about it, I swear.

Any Man of Mine 4:07 Shania Twain
Doesn't every woman want a man like she sings about? "When I'm cookin dinner and I burnt it black he better say, mmm I like it like that!"

Chicks Dig It 3:31 Chris Cagle
Not that you should go out and cause trouble just because girls like it. But chicks do dig some stuff. I know it, I'm a chick.

My Life Would Suck Without You (Glee Cast Version) 3:32 Glee Cast
"I know that I've got issues, but you're pretty messed up too." I don't actually feel all the lyrics to this song, but it is just the type of upbeat tune that mirrors my attitude these days.

Don't Rain On My Parade (Glee Cast Version) 2:45
Don't you dare rain on my parade! I am the star of it! Amazing song!

You Can't Always Get What You Want (Glee Cast Version) 3:27
Isn't it true. If you try sometimes, you get what you need! Life has a way of showing us what we need even though it's the complete opposite of what we wanted before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario